Policies and procedures
- Governance policy
- Risk assessments
- Grading examiner programme
- Referee qualification programme
Contact us to learn more
At the HDKI GB Safeguarding our membership is a top priority. We have an extensive safeguarding policy and all our instructors must be active members, hold professional indemnity insurance and must have a current enhanced DBS on file with the HDKI GB secretary.
Want to be an HDKI GB instructor? Contact us, using the form in the footer, to learn more
Enhanced DBS Application
Our Enhanced DBS application is through Cataphract (please note down the session code as you are able to log back in if required).
- When ready, click ‘Proceed’ and then ‘Proceed’
- When prompted, please select the role you require. If you don’t see the role you require, get in contact with the HDKI GB to add the role
- When you have entered all of your data and the application is complete, HDKI GB will receive a message to verify your ID. NOTE: All instructors must must get their documents verified at a Post Office before sending them to Cataphract
- You will then receive an email confirming your DBS is complete. If there are any issues, the DBS team at Cataphract will call and discuss
- You will receive your DBS Certificate to the address you listed as your current residence
- If you move address after your application, or make address errors on the DBS, then a new check will have to be completed